| 网站首页 | 外贸实务 | 外贸英语 | 外贸交流 | 外贸指南 | 外贸新手 | 贸易技巧 | 外贸经验 | 外贸SOHO | 电子商务 | 外贸新闻 | 
 | 学校英语 | 趣味英语 | 英语休闲 | 学校实务 | 知识园地 | 外贸导航 | 外贸操作 | 新手学堂 | 单证专区 | 外贸资料 | 外贸问答 | 
 | 出口实务 | 外贸单证 | 外贸案例 | 外贸认证 | 贸易运输 | 外贸报价 | 信用证栏 | 业务高手 | 外贸邮件 | 外贸函电 | 英语口语 | 
您现在的位置: 英语外贸苑 >> 外贸英语 >> 英语学习 >> 正文
外贸人应该掌握的商务英语         ★★★
外贸人应该掌握的商务英语
作者:佚名    文章来源:不详    点击数:    更新时间:2008-1-31    

商务英语
1.    you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. you always know the right thing to say. = 8. you're very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. i admire your work. = 15. i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. you look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)

商务英语: 有关订购的表达
一、请求订购
1、据我公司记载,自上笔交易以来, 我们的业务已中断了很长时间, 不知是否因为我方服务不周所致, 敬请告知。
According to our records, it has been a long time since we last had the pleasure of serving you, and we are wondering whether something has “gone wrong”.
2、不论收到贵方任何订单, 我均非常感谢。确信必将如期完成, 并使贵方感到满意。
We shall greatly appreciate any order that you may have for us and feel confident that it will be filled to your satisfaction.
3、如蒙惠顾, 请寄订单为盼。
Should you think favourably of our application, kindly hand us your order-sheet.

4、我们相信, 近日内必能收到贵公司的试销订单, 为此恭候来函。
We trust that you will favour us with a trial at an early date, and await the pleasure of hearing from you.
二、订购
1、价格表已收到, 请尽可能迅速以铁路货运下列商品, 当不胜感激。
I have received your price-list, and shall be glad if you will send me by rail as early as possible as follows:
2、请送马路用, 医院用, 学校用, 以及办公室用的各种大小适当的灯, 一共100个, 谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will let me have 100 Lamps of each of the various sizes, suitable for streets, hospitals, schools and offices.
3、请寄我公司在本月5日函中所详述的抽水机三个,其价格按照贵公司来函所定价格。
We request you to hand us the three pumps described in detail in ours of the 5th inst., at the prices fixed in your letter.
4、请按照贵公司提供的样品,供应我司50吨煤炭,谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will forward fifty tons of coal, in accordance with your sample.

Sentence——
1、Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
2、It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
3、Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
4、We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
5、I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
6、We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
7、What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
8、Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
9、We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
10、Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
11、You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
12、We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
13、We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
14、Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
15、The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

 

[1] [2] 下一页

 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  •  
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    没有相关文章