| 网站首页 | 外贸实务 | 外贸英语 | 外贸交流 | 外贸指南 | 外贸新手 | 贸易技巧 | 外贸经验 | 外贸SOHO | 电子商务 | 外贸新闻 | 
 | 学校英语 | 趣味英语 | 英语休闲 | 学校实务 | 知识园地 | 外贸导航 | 外贸操作 | 新手学堂 | 单证专区 | 外贸资料 | 外贸问答 | 
 | 出口实务 | 外贸单证 | 外贸案例 | 外贸认证 | 贸易运输 | 外贸报价 | 信用证栏 | 业务高手 | 外贸邮件 | 外贸函电 | 英语口语 | 
您现在的位置: 英语外贸苑 >> 外贸英语 >> 英语学习 >> 正文
询盘函电常用英语         ★★★
询盘函电常用英语
作者:未知    文章来源:网络    点击数:    更新时间:2008-4-7    

 
 
1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

    我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

    2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

    我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

    3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

    如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

    4. Let's have your counteroffer.

    请还个价。

    5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

    我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

    6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.

    你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

    7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

    我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

    8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

    除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

    9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

    我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

    10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

    不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

    11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

    我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

    12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.

    如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

    一家公司的询价单。

    Thank you for your inquiry.

    谢谢你们的询价。

    Words and Phrases

    inquire 询盘;询价;询购

    to inquire about 对...询价

    to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

    inquirer 询价者

    enquiry 询盘

    inquiry sheet 询价单

    specific inquiry 具体询盘

    an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

    to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

    {$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?

    可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

    Can you give me an indication of price?

    你能给我一个估价吗?

    Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

    请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

    If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

    如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

    When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

    李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

    We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

    我们希望你们报离岸价格。

    Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.

    请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

    Words and Phrases

    favorable 优惠的

[1] [2] 下一页

 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  •  
    最新热点 最新推荐 相关文章
    要求修改信用证的函电模板
    开发信件的高效样本
    各类附加费缩写简析
    外贸价格和贸易术语
    合同的标的专业词汇
    如何给客户写祝贺信
    船运术语英文分享
    物流行业的部分术语
    促销外贸信函
    外贸常用的电话英语